Join Us on Thursday . . . Valentines Day, 4:30 pm check-in, 5:00 pm sharp for start of the evening’s program.
Farms’ House Restaurant, 6261 Joshua Palmer Way, Banning, CA
and bring your honey !!!
Monthly: We meet the second Thursday of each month at 5:00 pm at the Farm’s House Restaurant, 6261 Joshua Palmer Way, Banning, CA (Behind Denny’s, just off Highland Springs Offramp from the I-10)
Weekly: We meet every Tuesday Morning for Breakfast at 8:00 am at the Farm’s House Restaurant, 6261 Joshua Palmer Way, Banning, CA (Behind Denny’s, just off Highland Springs Offramp from the I-10)
In our meetings we discuss local, State and federal issues, observing those issues through the lens of the U.S. Constitution.
The following are quotes that best describes where we stand on the issues:
- “Government’s view of the Economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it, If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.” Ronald Reagan
- “To take from one, because it is thought that his industry and that of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare others, who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.” Thomas Jefferson
- “We feel that this protest that we are involved in is Constitutional.” Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr
- “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.” Samuel Adams
- “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American Public.” President Theodore Roosevelt
- “The utopian schemes of levelling, and a community of goods, are as visionary and impracticable as those which vest all property in the crown. These ideas are arbitrary, despotic and in our government are unconstitutional.” Samuel Adams
- “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” Thomas Jefferson
- “I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.” Thomas Jefferson